1) Navigate to where your existing connector is located.
2) Select Show Package Contents
3) Select MacOS and open the config.ini file
4) Save this file. (The config.ini file has all of your connector settings)
5) Remove the your old connector
Set Up New connector
6) In Oomnitza go to system settings
7) Download the new connector binary
8) Follow steps 1-3 and replace the new config.ini file with your old saved config.ini file.
9) Finally set up the connector scheduler by following the direction here
- Locate where oomnitza-connector-win is saved
- Open folder and save config file.
- Follow steps 6-9 above