The Oomnitza Assets mobile app is available for both Android and IOS devices
To Download navigate to either Google Play or the Apple Store and type “assets oomnitza”
Once the app is downloaded first thing is to choose your server
- Select the menu in the top right
- Select “Choose Server”
- Enter your system subdomain (company.oomnitza.com)
- Ex: If URL is https://company.oomnitza.com. **Enter only “company”**
To configure your authentication type in the dropddown menu choose Authentication. From there you can choose which authentication your instance uses to log in to Oomnitza.
The Options are: Standard, SAML 2.0 and Google. All configuration to set up the Google SSO and SAML 2.0 will be done through the Oomnitza instance. For directions on setting up SSO and SAML click here.
Navigate to Settings > scroll down until you see the Assets app icon > Under Connection Settings -> Enter your company’s System name.
Choosing Authentication Type in iOS
After entering in the proper system name, select Authentication when in the Assets settings: from there you can choose a basic, SAML 2.0 or Google Authentication type. All provisionings of these authentication types are set up in Oomnitza.
Enter your username and password (same one you use to get into your system)
Once logged in you will see the main screen
NEW: Adding New Asset
- Select the New Block
- Select Scan Barcode
- This will turn on a your camera to use as a barcode scanner
- Enter in any other desired information
- Select Upload in upper right
This will create a brand new asset in your system
SEARCH: Searching for Assets
- Select criteria to search for asset (Scanning barcode or entering Serial Number recommended ways)
- Select “Search” in top right
- Select asset from search results
EDIT: Editing Existing Asset
In order to edit an asset you first need to find it in the system. To do this complete Steps 1-3 in the “Searching for assets” section
- Edit the desired fields
- Select upload