In order to maintain an up-to-date catalog of users, and improve security and access, Oomnitza integrates with G Suite for both SSO and User Import Purposes.
To set up this integration, complete the following steps:
- Go to Configuration>Integrations>Overview page and click the Integrations List View .
- Click the SSO integration tile for G Suite.
- Click Next.
- In the Connect tab, enter your Google domain (companyname.com) and specify the following options:
- JIT Provisioning - select this option to allow a new user account to be created in Oomnitza when valid Google Apps users authenticate using SSO.
- SSO only - select this option to prevent standard authentication to Oomnitza and force authentication to be handled by Google.
- Default Role - select this option to assign a default Oomnitza role to imported or JIT provisioned users at the time their account is created.
- Username Format: use this option to specify the username format of users at the time their account is created.
- You can now log out of Oomnitza and click the Google Apps icon at the login screen to test Google Apps SSO.
- To import your Google Apps users, follow the steps in Importing people records.