- Navigate to software
- Select add software
- Fill out software information
Adding licenses to Software
Our software system allows users to track licenses and assign licenses to users. To add a license perform the following tasks:
- When viewing a software asset click on the Licenses tab and select +Add New in the bottom left hand corner
2. Enter the License Key and the amount of seats that the license holds
- Click Add License to add the License Key to the Software
3. To assign Licenses to users click on the Key left of the license number, the click +Assign Seat to begin assign software to users.
4. Once clicking the + Assign Seat link you will be shown a drop down menu where you can search for people by username or email address. Once you have allocated the correct key to the correct user click save.
How to Edit License Seats manually
After setting up license seating in Oomnitza, there may be a time when a company needs to increase the number of license seats for a particular software. This can be done in () steps.
- Click on the Software you would like to increase
- Click the pencil on the right side of the drop down
3. In the section under seats fill out how many seats your company now owns under that license
4. Click save to finalize changes