Installing the JIRA Plugin
- Login to your JIRA instance with an administrative account.
- Click the “Gear” in the top-right, followed by “Add-ons”
- Search the marketplace for “Oomnitza” and click “Install”.
- Click “Accept & Install”, and the add-on will proceed to download and install.
- The add-on is now installed!
Configuring the Plugin
- The JIRA Cloud plugin is configured from within Oomnitza. Login to your oomnitza instance, typically https://customer.oomnitza.com/login
- Navigate to “System Settings” under the “Gear” in the top-right of the navigation.
- Click “On” next to the “JIRA Cloud” integration.
- Fill out the necessary details:
- Step 1 of 3: Provide the full URL to your JIRA account.
- Step 2 of 3: Define the proper assignment field, and determine the fields to display in the JIRA Oomnitza Data Panel.
- Step 3 of 3: Define the barcode field in JIRA and specify custom field mappings for auto-fill during ticket creation.
- Click “Integrate”