Oomnitza allows you to receive email reports of mission-critical data by utilizing our saved report subscription feature.
Create Saved Reports
First, you will need to set up your saved reports, which are predetermined searches that can be useful for pulling reports and for finding specific information quickly.
To create a saved report, complete the following steps:
- Select a module, such as Assets.
- Click Add. You can select multiple fields.
- Press Esc when you've added all the search fields.
- Select an operator such asEquals.
- Enter or select the values.
- Click to drag and drop search fields.
- Click Save.
- Enter the name of the search.
- If you want to add headers to the information that you export, select the checkbox.
- Save as a private or public search. Save as a public search if you want to use the search to create dashboards and workflows.
For further information, see Creating searches and reports.
Subscribe to Saved Reports
- Once your saved report is created, open the List of Saved Searches in the search pane.
- Locate your saved search in the list.
- Click the Create subscription icon next to your saved search.
- Follow the steps to schedule the report.
Once you've created a saved report subscription, you may modify it and change the schedule, the recipients, and more. You can edit the subscription by hovering over the gear in the top-right corner, and clicking Subscriptions.
You will be presented with details of each subscription in the system. If you created the subscription, you will have the option to delete the subscription. If you are a recipient of the subscription, you may unsubscribe which will not impact others receiving the report.
There are four actions which can be performed on a subscription depending on your permissions.
- Edit. Enables you to edit the subscription in the side panel.
- Unsubscribe. Enables users to unsubscribe from a report.
- Send. Runs the report and send it to the configured recipients. This is useful when you'd like to review or initiate the report on demand, rather than wait for the next scheduled time.
- Delete. Only available if you created the subscription. Deleting a saved report subscription will stop this report from being sent to the configured individuals.