Hi Oomnitza Customers!
We are excited to announce the next major release of Oomnitza, version 4.4. We've streamlined our Import Manager and have introduced a number of powerful enhancements to the platform.
- Brand new Import Manager to streamline data imports and view history
- Integration with Microsoft Azure AD
- Integration with Microsoft Intune
- Integration with Cisco Meraki
- Improved barcode stripping during mobile scans
- Ability to select a timezone during file imports
- Ability to validate uploaded spreadsheets prior to importing
- Ability to control import behavior; can create or update-only
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
We've released a brand new Import Manager that streamlines the processing of spreadsheet data (CSV, XLS, XLSX). View history of past import sessions and understand which files were uploaded along with the configured field mappings. The Import Manager will now provide detailed insights into warnings or blockers detected with uploaded spreadsheets, prior to the start of an import. Additionally, we've introduced an import templates feature so that you can easily reuse your past field mappings when uploading files with similar column headers. We've also added the ability to select a time-zone preference for individual imports.
To learn more, please refer to the user guide.
Improved Barcode Stripping During Scans
We've enhanced our mobile Barcode Scan Logic section of System Settings. You may now configure granular rules pertaining to post-processing of a barcode when it's scanned through the Oomnitza mobile application. For common situations, you can configure a set of rules to ensure the scanning process is efficient, and strip out any unwanted characters from the barcode.
The Oomnitza Team