Get a single pane view of the computers, laptops, mobile phones, network, and all the other endpoints that you want to manage in Oomnitza.
Can't find the vendor application that you want to sync with? Contact Support.
Use workflows to get actionable insights and automate tasks. You can use workflows:
- To assign devices when people join your organization
- To recover devices when people leave your organization
- To enforce security compliance by ensuring that users have the latest upgrades
Use dashboards to get a high-level view of key information such as:
- The devices that aren't compliant with your security best practices
- The devices that are reaching their end of life
- The devices that are reaching their warranty end date
Use reports to share key information with your colleagues and management.
|Toggle to block view of your assets.|
|Toggle to list view of your assets. Use list view when you want to get a more complete view of your assets, and when you want to modify multiple records.|
|Control the fields that are shown in asset view.|
- From the menu, click Assets.
- Depending on your role, you can complete all or some of the following actions:
- Add and import assets. You can manually add assets and you can use a CSV file or spreadsheets to add multiple assets.
- Bulk edit assets. You can edit a single asset's attributes or multiple asset attributes.
- Add assets to stockrooms. You can manage your inventory of assets in different locations.
- Export. You can share the information about assets in a spreadsheet.
- Format. You can add rules to format the the fields in an asset record.
- Archive. You can archive asset records.
Asset details view
To take a closer look at an asset and the information associated with an asset, click the record.
To make the information about assets more consumable, the information is divided into sections such as asset details, purchasing information, and administration fields.
To create and organize your own asset details view, click the the screen builder . You can group information into sections and pick the fields that you want to add to each section.
To find out more about the information associated with the asset, you can complete the following actions:
- To view a list of the software that is installed on the device, click Software.
- To add or view a list of the the child assets associated with the asset, click Child Assets.
- To add or view images, video, or audio recordings associated with the asset, click Media.
- To view the log file for the asset, click History.
- To view or add tickets, click Tickets. The Tickets tab is only shown when you integrate Oomnitza with a ticketing solution such as Jira or Zendesk.
You can complete these actions
- View, select, and run workflows
- Export the asset record to a PDF file
Asset information and, depending on the integration, software information is automatically loaded when the integrations for your assets are run.
- Click Add.
- Enter and select the information that you want to add.
- Click SAVE.
System fields, like the unique identifier and date when the record was created, are added when the record is saved.
The information that is collected about asset records is presented in text fields and lists. You can enter information such as dates, numerical values, and so on, or select values form a list. In dynamic lists, you can add new values.
From the menu, click Assets, and then click Customization. Explore the add feature.
On the History tab, you can review all the changes that are made to an asset. The following information is recorded:
- Who made the change
- When the change was made
- What change was made
You can filter, search, and sort the history of events.
In the side panel on the Assets page, you can enter search criteria to quickly find information.
You can save the searches that you use frequently and you can use saved searches to create dashboards.