Once you have your accessories catalog established and your stockrooms set up, you can begin populating stockrooms with their respective stocks of accessories.
To add stockroom accessories, complete the following steps:
- In the Locations menu, select Stockrooms.
- Click on a stockroom from the list and select the Accessories tab.
- To stock accessories, click the arrow icon () on the right-hand side, and select Receive from the Action type dropdown. You can use the Transfer - Receive option if the accessories you're stocking are coming from an existing stockroom. We'll go more in-depth into this later.
- Once you've primed yourself to receive accessories, you'll be prompted to select a source. For first time users, this will be Catalog.
- Type the first two letters of the SKU that you wish to add. This will pull up matching accessories in your catalog.
- Use the arrows to adjust the appropriate quantity of the accessory, and click Add to add it to the stockroom.
- Go through each accessory, until you've added all stocks of your accessories to the stockroom. Once this is done, you're ready to begin managing your asset stock.