To manage your inventory of assets, accessories, and kits and to perform audits, you add stockrooms.
Before you start
Add the locations of your stockrooms. And, add categories such as keyboards, microphones, and monitors so that you can group your accessories. You might also want to bundle accessories into kits such as starter kits for new employees.
Automate the monitoring of your stock levels by setting minimum and maximum threshold levels. You can then create a stockroom workflow that notifies you when an accessory minimum or maximum threshold is reached.
When you add stockrooms, you can differentiate between new and used accessories so that they can be counted and listed separately.
Take provisioning users with assets, accessories, and kits a step further. Create request offerings so users can request the accessories and assets that they need for their roles.
- Click Locations > Stockrooms.
- Click Add .
- Enter the name of the stockroom.
- Type the first few letters of the location and then select the location from the list.
- Enter the delivery address for shipments.
- Enter the minimum threshold for accessories.
- Enter the maximum threshold for accessories.
- Enter the reorder amount.
- Specify the loan period for accessories.
- Enable Show New and Used Accessory Counts.
- Specify whether the point of contact can return all accessories or only the accessories that were assigned to them.