The following document will capture the available integration points with Active Campaign and how to configure them.
Before you can configure any of the available integrations with Active Campaign, you need to add credentials in the vault. Active Campaign requires a Token based authentication. This is the API key that you can see via Settings > Developer > API Access > Key within Active Campaign.
We typically recommend creating a separate user for these integrations rather than creating the token from within an existing named user.
We recommend to set a few items in the Global Settings table that will be used as defaults in all the blocks for Active Campaign integration rather than having to specify them every single time. These settings are:
- ActiveCampaign.Subdomain - This is the name of your Active Campaign instance. In case your Active Campaign URL is https://mycompany.activehosted.com , the name of your Active Campaign instance would be mycompany.
SaaS User Role integration
This workflow block allows you to read a user’s role from Active Campaign. In order to enable this, you need to select this from the list of available SaaS User integrations and then provide the following parameters in configuration:
- Select the credentials that you created for Active Campaign.
- This is the name of your Active Campaign instance. In case your Active Campaign URL is https://mycompany.activehosted.com , the name of your Active Campaign instance would be mycompany.
- Deactivate User
If it’s checked, the SaaS user will be deactivated in the Oomnitza system if the user was not found in your Active Campaign instance.
Delete User API block integration
This API preset allows you to delete a user from Active Campaign. In order to start using this, you need to select it from the list of available presets and make following adjustments:
- Subdomain - can be maintained in Global Settings or overwritten locally by replacing [[Global_settings:ActiveCampaign.Subdomain:Shorttext]] in the URL field of the API block
- Select the credentials that you created for Active Campaign in Authorization tab.