The following document will capture the available integration points with New Relic and how to configure them.
Before you can configure any of the available integrations with New Relic, you need to add credentials in the vault. New Relic requires a Token based authentication. This is the API key that you can create via following steps within New Relic:
- From the account dropdown in the New Relic UI, select Account settings > Integrations > API keys.
- Select Regenerate REST API key.
- Select (Show key) to view your account's new REST API key.
- Copy your account's REST API key to use with New Relic's credential entry.
We typically recommend creating a separate user for these integrations rather than creating the token from within an existing named user.
SaaS User Role integration
This workflow block allows you to read a user’s role from New Relic. In order to enable this, you need to select this from the list of available SaaS User integrations and then provide the following parameters in configuration:
- Select the credentials that you created for New Relic
- Deactivate User
If it’s checked, the SaaS user will be deactivated in the Oomnitza system if the user was not found in your New Relic instance.
Delete User API block integration
New Relic currently does not offer a delete user API and we will add this preset once such API is available.