To expand the range of SaaS software that you can track, add them manually.
For example you might want to track SaaS software usage that isn't linked to an SSO or an external system.
When you add SaaS Software manually, it won't be linked to an external system such as your SSO. However, you can add contracts, track usage, and use the SaaS presets to automate tasks such as deactivating SaaS users.
- From the menu, click Software.
- Click Add.
- Enter a unique name for the software.
- Select an application category from the list.
- Optional. You can enter a publisher and website address.
- By default the last visit threshold is set to 60 days.
- Click SAVE.
You can add contracts, assign users to the SaaS software, create rules for assigning users, add roles, and get analysis stats.
When you add contracts, the total budgeted costs are calculated and shown on the Information tab and on the side pane of the Information tab.