You want a single pane of glass to manage your enterprise.
You want to manage all your endpoints, mobile phones, computers, and network endpoints, and SaaS applications and desktop software, and users, and contracts, and security systems, and client management systems.
All in one place.
Before you raise requests for custom integrations
Review the following information:
- Check out the extensive list of available extended integrations. With the integrations that are provided, you can ingest endpoint, user, and Saas information and accelerate time to value by using the presets that Oomnitza provides to interwork with external vendor applications.
- Create your own custom extended integration. You can leverage Oomnitza’s integration builder to connect to the REST API that your organization wants to use to ingest and manage data in Oomnitza.
Oomnitza extended integrations
Oomnitza custom extended integration
Checklist for requesting custom extended integrations
If you need to request additional extended integrations, all you need do is send a request to Oomnitza Support and provide us with the following information:
- The name and vendor of the system.
- What are the use cases? Please provide a detailed explanation of the user and system interactions. For example, if requesting a user integration, your request might be as follows: I'd like to get a list of SaaS users and their last login activity so I can track license usage in Oomnitza. An example of a ticketing integration request might be: I'd like to automate the creation of tickets in Oomnitza.
- The type of objects that need to be integrated, such as assets, users or SaaS Users, or both users and SaaS users.
- The type of system such as on-premise or SaaS. If it's on-premise, is it accessible using a public URL?
We also need answers to the following questions:
Accelerate the development of custom extended integrations
The more information we have about the REST API that you want to integrate with, the quicker we can build the integration.
Question 1: Does the system that you want to integrate with have a REST API to read the objects such as assets, users or SaaS Users or both users and SaaS users?
- Can you provide us with a link to the documentation for the REST API?
- How do you authenticate with the REST API? For example, is basic authorization, token based authorization, or OAuth 2.0 used.
- Can you provide us with additional information about the REST API?
Question 2: Is there a test system available that we can use to test the extended integration?
- Provide Oomnitza with the URL and a sample user account.
- The sample user account must have permissions to read information and other related attributes about the objects. The sample user account must be able to generate API credentials and/or access the API, depending on the system's configuration and permission capabilities.
Question 3: Who is the main contact on your side to work with our team on this?
Question 4: What is the deadline for creating the extended integration?
Request a custom extended integration
When you submit the required information, we will contact you to discuss the next steps. We'll also inform you when the custom extended integration will be available.
Because of technical requirements, we might not be able to fulfill all of the requests for custom extended integrations.
If the requested extended integration requires an additional authentication mechanism or has other technical requirements that are not currently supported, the delivery of the custom extended integration might take longer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.