You want a single pane of glass to manage your enterprise.
You want to manage all your endpoints, mobile, computers, and network endpoints, and SaaS applications and desktop software, and users, and contracts, and security systems, and client management systems.
All in one place.
Checklist for requesting custom extended integrations
To manage you enterprise's assets, you might need additional extended integrations. With Oomnitza you can quickly connect to any REST API and ingest the data into Oomnitza.
All you need do is send a request to Oomnitza Support and provide us with the following information:
- The name and vendor of the system.
- The type of objects that need to be integrated, such as assets, users or SaaS Users or both users and SaaS users.
- The type of system such as on premise or SaaS. If it's on premise, is it accessible using a public URL?
We also need answers to the following questions:
Question 1: Does the system that you want to integrate with have a REST API to read the objects such as assets, users or SaaS Users or both users and SaaS users?
- Can you provide us with a link to the documentation for the REST API?
- How do you authenticate with the REST API? For example, is basic authorization, token based authorization, or OAuth 2.0 used.
- Can you provide us with additional information about the REST API?
Question 2: Is there a test system available that we can use to test the extended integration?
- Provide Oomnitza with the URL and a sample user account.
- The sample user account must have permissions to read information and other related attributes about the objects. The sample user account must be able to generate API credentials and/or access the API, depending on the system's configuration and permission capabilities.
Question 3: Who is the main contact on your side to work with our team on this?
Question 4: What is the deadline for creating the extended integration?
When you submit the required information, we will contact you to discuss the next steps. We'll also inform you when the custom extended integration will be available.