Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
You'll get complete visibility of your users as data from Lucidchart is automatically transformed into consumable information and actionable insights.
Connect Oomnitza and Lucidchart in minutes
Get the information and insights that you need to reduce costs and the time that you spend on administration tasks such as:
- Configurable dashboards and list views of key user information
- Configurable reports to share information about users with your colleagues and management
- Configurable workflows that you can easily create such as:
- Workflows for deleting Lucidchart users
- Workflows for deactivating SaaS users in Oomnitza
Before you start
To stream Lucidchart user data into Oomnitza, you must add your API credentials to the Oomnitza vault.
You'll need the following information:
- Your token name, which is Authorization.
- Your API key, which is Bearer followed by a space and your <API key value> .
Add credentials to the vault in Oomnitza
To authorize connections between Oomnitza and Lucidchart, complete these steps:
- Log into Oomnitza.
- Click Settings > Credentials, and then click Add new credential (+).
- On the INFORMATION tab, complete these actions:
- Add the name of the credential such as Lucidchart Users.
- Add the name of the owner.
- On the AUTHORIZATION tab, complete these actions:
- As authorization type, select API key.
- As token name, enter Authorization.
- Enter Bearer, press the space bar, and enter the value for your API key.
- Ensure that Add to header is selected.
- Click CREATE.
You use the credentials that you added to create and customize your integration with Oomnitza.
Create the user integration
Info and connect details
- From the menu, click Settings.
- Click Integrations List View .
- On the Integrations page, scroll down to the Extended section for User Integrations.
- Click NEW INTEGRATION.
- In the New User Integration sidebar, click Lucidchart.
- Click APPLY next to Lucidchart Enterprise (SCIM) User Load and then click NEXT twice.
- Enter a descriptive name for the integration such as Lucidchart Users. That'll be the name of the user integration that is shown on the Integrations page.
- From the User Selection list, select User plus SaaS User.
- From the installation type list, select Cloud.
- From the Credentials list, select your credentials.
- From the Integration Preferences list, select Update only.
- Enter the name of the user of the integration.
- Click Next.
Map the Lucidchart fields to Oomnitza fields and create custom mappings to get the user information that you need.
Complete these actions:
- Click SMART MAPPINGS.
- Create custom mappings to map the Lucidchart fields that you want to add to Oomnitza:
- Click the down arrow on the field that you want to map.
- Select Add new Oomnitza users field.
- Change the name of the field. For example, you can change the name of the Id field to Lucidchart ID.
- Click CREATE.
- Assign an Oomnitza role to the users such as Employee.
- Assign a sync key to one of the fields such as the email field.
- Click NEXT.
Custom Lucidchart to Oomnitza mappings
The following Lucidchart fields can be mapped to Oomnitza:
Connector Sync Time
When you've completed mapping the Lucidchart to Oomnitza fields, click NEXT.
By default, user data is streamed to Oomnitza once every day.
You can configure the schedule to meet your needs such as changing the interval or changing the time so that the data is streamed when your system isn't busy.
- Configure your schedule.
- Click FINISH.
A new tile is created for the integration on the Integrations page.
What to do next
If you want to see the information that is collected now, click the tile on the Integrations page and click RUN.
Figure: Mock-up for illustration purposes
If you want to change the integration settings, you can click a navigation link on the page, such as 4 Mappings, and edit the settings.
To reduce your workload and automate complex and repetitive tasks, you can use API and SaaS user role presets.
For example, you can use the delete preset to create a workflow that automatically deletes a Lucidchart user account that was deactivated in Oomnitza.
- From the menu, click Software and from the Workflow list, click SaaS Users.
- Click Add (+). The Begin and End blocks are automatically added to the sandbox.
- Enter the name and a description of the workflow.
- Edit the Begin block by choosing a schedule and adding the rules that will trigger the workflow. For example, add the rule Name equals Lucidchart, and a rule to trigger the workflow such as Deactivated = 1.
- Click the Blocks tab, and drag and drop the API block onto the canvas.
- Click the Edit button.
- Enter Lucidchart in the search field and and click Lucidchart Delete User.
- Click SAVE.
- Connect the blocks.
- Validate, launch, and save your workflow.
Use the SaaS User Role Retrieval block to deactivate users
- From the menu, select Software.
- Click Workflow and select SaaS Users.
- Click Add workflow (+). The Begin and End blocks are automatically added to the canvas.
- Enter the name of the workflow and a description.
- Edit the Begin block.
- Create a schedule for running the workflow.
- Use a rule to identify the SaaS software
- Add rules to trigger the workflow . For example, you can add a rule to deactivate users who haven't logged in for a number of days.
- From the Integrations section, drag and drop the SaaS User Role Retrieval block onto the canvas.
- Edit the SaaS User Role Retrieval block.
- To find the preset, type Lucidchart.
- Click the right arrow (>) next to Lucidchart User Role.
- Select your credentials. By default, the Deactivate User checkbox is selected.
- Connect the workflows.
- Validate, save, and launch the workflow.
Unleash the power of Oomnitza
To get valuable actionable insights that help you manage your assets, learn how to:
- Configure dashboards for your users and software
- Configure custom reports about your users and software
- Create workflows to automate tasks