Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
You'll get complete visibility of your desktop assets as data from ManageEngine is automatically transformed into consumable information and actionable insights.
Connect Oomnitza and ManageEngine in minutes
Get the information and insights that you need to reduce costs and the time that you spend on administration tasks such as:
- Configurable dashboards and list views of key desktop asset information
- Configurable reports to share information about desktop assets with your colleagues and management
- Configurable workflows that you can easily create such as:
- Workflows for tracking the lifecycle of your desktop assets
- Workflows for identifying lost and stolen assets
Before you start
To stream ManageEngine data into Oomnitza, you must add 0Auth 2.0 credentials to the credentials vault in Oomnitza. To do this, you create 0Auth 2.0 credentials. Then, you use the 0Auth 2.0 credentials when you add credentials to the Oomnitza vault.
For information about 0Auth 2.0 and Zoho, go here: ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager.
For more information about ManageEngine APIs, go here: ManageEngine Desktop Central.
In the Zoho API console where you create your 0Auth 2.0 authorization credentials, you will be asked to provide the following information:
Home page URL
The URL of your Oomnitza account. For example, https://<my-account_name>.oomnitza.com.
Authorized redirect URL
The URL that you use is:
When you add the 0Auth 2.0 credentials to the vault in Oomnitza, you must have the following information:
- Your client ID
- Your client secret
Add credentials to the vault in Oomnitza
To authorize connections between Oomnitza and ManageEngine, you must add 0Auth 2.0 credentials to the credentials vault in Oomnitza. For more information, see Oomnitza vault.
On the AUTHORIZATION tab, you'll be asked to enter your customer domain. The URL that you enter depends on the data center that you connect to.
|Location of Data Center||Accounts Server URL|
In this example, the customer is located in the USA so they enter the URL of the accounts server in the USA.
You can use the credentials that you added to create and customize your integration with Oomnitza.
You can use the same credentials to integrate Oomnitza with ManageEngine for Mobile Assets.
Integrate ManageEngine with Oomnitza
Info and connect details
- Click Settings.
- On the Integrations page scroll down to the Extended section.
- Click NEW INTEGRATION.
- In the New Asset Integration sidebar, click ManageEngine.
- To integrate Oomnitza with the ManageEngine Computers Asset Load, click APPLY and then click NEXT twice.
On the Connect page, complete these steps:
- Enter a descriptive name for the integration such as ManageEngine Computer Assets. That'll be the name of the integration that is shown on the Integrations page.
- Select Cloud as the installation type.
- From the Credentials list, select the credentials from the Oomnitza vault that you added for the connection.
- Enter the name of the user of the integration.
- Enter the URL of the ManageEngine server. The URL that you enter depends on the location of your data center. See ManageEngine server URLs.
- Enter 1.3, which is the version of the API.
- Click Next.
ManageEngine server URLs
|Data Center Location||ManageEngine Server URL|
Map the ManageEngine fields to Oomnitza fields and create custom mappings to get the information that you need to manage your desktop assets.
You must select a field with unique values as the sync key for the connection. To do this, complete these steps:
- Scroll down the page.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Resource Id field.
- Select Add new Oomnitza assets.
- Enter the Oomnitza label for the Resource Id field. The label must be unique, and less than 40 characters.
- Deselect Editable and select Unique.
- Make any other changes, and then click Create.
- Select the Sync key checkbox.
When you've completed mapping ManageEngine fields to Oomnitza fields, click NEXT.
By default, ManageEngine data is streamed to Oomnitza once every day.
You can configure the schedule to meet your needs such as changing the interval or changing the time so that the data is streamed when your system isn't busy.
- Configure your schedule.
- Click FINISH.
A new tile is created for the integration on the Integrations page.
What to do next
If you want to see what information is collected now, click the tile on the Integrations page and click RUN.
If you want to change the integration settings, you can click a navigation link on the page, such as 4 Mappings, and edit the settings.
To view the information that is collected about your computer devices, click Assets.
Unleash the power of Oomnitza
Now that you can now see key information about your desktop assets, why not get complete visibility of all your assets?
To get valuable insights that help you manage your assets and get actionable insights, learn how to:
- Configure dashboards for your assets
- Configure workflows for automating onboading and offboarding employees and tracking lost and stolen assets
- Configure custom reports about your assets
See Getting started.