Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
You can track Workday user information and the information that is on hold in Google Vault.
Connect Oomnitza and Hold360 in minutes
Get the information and insights that you need to reduce costs and the time that you spend on administration tasks such as:
- Configurable dashboards and list views of the legal hold status of Workday information stored in Google Vault
- Configurable reports to share information about Workday users
- Configurable workflows
Before you start
To stream Hold360 data into Oomnitza, you must add 0Auth 2.0 credentials to the credentials vault in Oomnitza.
To do this, you request 0Auth 2.0 credentials from your support team in Hold360. When you get the credentials, you can add them to the Oomnitza vault.
Add credentials to the vault in Oomnitza
To authorize connections between Oomnitza and Hold360, you must add the 0Auth 2.0 credentials that you received for Hold360 to the credentials vault in Oomnitza.
- Log into Oomnitza.
- Click Settings > Credentials, and then click Add new credential (+).
- Add the information and authorization details.
- Authenticate and click Create.
Client ID and Client Secret
Add the client ID and secret that was generated when you created 0Auth 2.0 credentials for Hold360.
Enter your customer domain. For example, your URL is https://www.myexample.com. In this case, you enter the highlighted part of the URL, which is myexample.
Learn more about Oomnitza vault
You use the credentials that you added to create and customize your Hold360 integration with Oomnitza.
Integrate Hold360 with Oomnitza
Info and connect details
- Click Settings.
- On the Integrations page scroll down to the Extended section.
- Click NEW INTEGRATION.
- In the New Asset Integration sidebar, click Hold360.
- To integrate Oomnitza with the Hold360 User Load, click APPLY and then click NEXT twice.
On the Connect page, complete these steps:
- Enter a descriptive name for the integration such as Hold360 Workday. That'll be the name of the integration that is shown on the Integrations page.
- Ensure that User Only is selected from the User Selection list.
- Select Cloud as the installation type.
- From the Credentials list, select the credentials from the Oomnitza vault that you added for the connection.
- Enter the name of the user of the integration.
- Enter the customer domain. You enter the same customer domain that you entered when you added 0Auth 2.0 credentials to the Oomnitza vault.
- Enter 1.3, which is the version of the API.
- Click Next.
Map the Hold360 fields to Oomnitza fields and create custom mappings to get the information that you need to track and manage your user information.
In this Hold360 integration, the following information can be mapped and managed in Oomnitza:
|Name||Workday Job Title|
|Workday Start Date|
|Workday Manager Name|
|Google Vault Type||Workday Manager Email|
|Google Vault Identity||Workday Preferred Name|
|Google Vault Source data String||Workday Last day of Work|
|Workday Identity||Workday Termination Date|
When you've completed mapping the Hold360 information that you want to map to Oomnitza , click NEXT.
By default, Hold360 data is streamed to Oomnitza once every day.
You can configure the schedule to meet your needs such as changing the interval or changing the time so that the data is streamed when your system isn't busy.
- Configure your schedule.
- Click FINISH.
A new tile is created for the integration on the Integrations page.
What to do next
If you want to see what information is collected now, click the tile on the Integrations page and click RUN.
If you want to change the integration settings, you can click a navigation link on the page, such as 4 Mappings, and edit the settings.
Unleash the power of Oomnitza
To get valuable and actionable insights, learn how to:
- Configure dashboards
- Configure workflows for automating tasks
- Configure custom reports
Learn about Getting started