The best practice for the Duo Security Asset Load provides you with the information that you need to complete and run the integration successfully, and gain visibility of the data that is ingested by Oomnitza.
The following items are in the package:
- The Integration
- Duo Security Assets Load
- The Business Objects
- Duo Encrypted
- Duo Last Check In
- Duo Model
- Duo Phone ID
- Duo ID
- The Credentials
- Duo Security Integrations Load
- The Roles
- Asset Integration User
- The Saved Searches
- Duo: Total Assets
- Duo Security: Not Encrypted
- The Dashboards
- Duo Security Dashboard
- The Web Screen Design
- Duo Security Details
For the integration to run, information such as authorization and integration values, must be added or updated.
Duo Security's REST API uses Signed Request authentication, and requires a token ID and a secret key.
See the First Steps section in Generating Duo API Credentials
- Log in to Oomnitza.
- Click Configuration > Security, and then click Credentials.
- Search for the credentials that you created.
- Click the credentials record.
- Click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- Ensure that Signed Request is selected as the authorization type.
- Enter the token ID and secret key.
- Save your changes.
Update the integration
- Click Configuration > Integration, and then click Integrations List View .
- Click the integration tile for the Duo Security integration.
- Go to the Connect page and make the following changes:
- Change the value selected for Integration preference. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update.
- To identify who made the integration changes, add a valid username in the Integration user field.
- Enter the Duo API domain. For example, the format of the domain is
api-<hexadecimal-value>.duosecurity.com. You enter the hexadecimal value.
- When you complete making your changes, click NEXT until you get to the final page and then click FINISH.
Add fields to the Assets view
New fields that are ingested by Oomnitza are not automatically listed on the Assets page.
Add new fields to the Assets page
- Click Assets.
- Click Add.
- Click Configure the view .
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click List View Configs .
- Select the fields.