The best practice for the Google Workspace Chrome OS Device Asset Load provides you with the information that you need to complete and run the integration successfully, and gain visibility of the data that is ingested by Oomnitza.
The following items are in the package:
- The integration
- The Business Objects
- The Credentials
- The Roles
- The Saved Searches
- The Dashboards
For the integration to run, information such as authorization and integration values, must be added or updated.
- Log in to Oomnitza.
- Click Configuration > Security and then click Credentials.
- In the search field, enter the name of the credentials.
- Click the credentials record and then click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- Ensure that OAuth 2.0 is selected as the authorization type.
- Enter the following information:
- Client ID
- Client secret
- Check the scope. You must ensure that you have the required permissions for the integration.
- Click Authenticate.
- Save your changes.
Update the integration
- Click Configuration > Integration, and then click Integrations List View .
- Click the integration tile for the asset load for Google Workspace Chrome OS Device .
- Go to the Connect page and make the following changes:
- Change the value selected for Integration preference. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update.
- To identify who made the integration changes, add a valid username in the Integration user field.
- When you complete making your changes, click NEXT until you get to the final page and then click FINISH.
Add fields to the Assets view
New fields that are ingested by Oomnitza are not automatically listed on the Assets page.
Add new fields to the Assets page
- Click Assets.
- Click Add.
- Click Configure the view .
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click List View Configs .
- Select the fields.