The best practice for the Sophos Endpoint Security Asset Load provides you with the information that you need to complete and run the integration successfully, and gain visibility of the data that is ingested by Oomnitza.
The following items are in the package:
- The integration
- The Business Objects
- The Credentials
- The Roles
- The Saved Searches
- The Dashboards
For the integration to run, information such as authorization and integration values, must be added or updated.
- Log into Oomnitza.
- Click Configuration > Security > Credentials.
- To search for the credentials, type the name of the credential.
- Click the credentials record.
- Click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- In the AUTHORIZATION tab, complete these actions:
- Ensure OAuth 2.0 is selected as the authorization protocol.
- Select Sophos as the SaaS.
- Enter your client ID and secret.
- Authenticate and click Save.
Update the values for the data region and tenant ID global variables.
- Log into Oomnitza.
- From the Configuration menu, click General > Global Settings.
- Update the values for the following global variables:
- Save your changes.
Update the integration
- From the Configuration menu, click Integrations, and then click Integrations List View .
- Click the integration tile for the Sophos Endpoint Security integration.
- Go to the Connect page and make the following changes:
- Change the value selected for Integration preference. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update.
- To identify who made the integration changes, add a valid username in the Integration user field.
- Enter the Sophos tenant ID.
- Enter the data region. For example, if the URL for your data region is https://api- us03 .central.sophos.com . You enter us03 as the data region.
- When you complete making your changes, click NEXT until you get to the final page and then click FINISH.
Add fields to the Assets view
New fields are not automatically listed on the Assets page.
Add new fields to the Assets page
- Click Assets.
- Click Add.
- Click Configure the view .
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click List View Configs .
- Select the fields.