The best practice for the Azure AD User Load provides you with the information that you need to complete and run the integration successfully, and gain visibility of the data that is ingested by Oomnitza.
The following items are in the package:
- The Integration
- Azure AD Users Load
- The Business Objects
- Azure ID
- Azure Display Name
- Azure Is Account Enabled
- Azure Last Password Change Date
- Azure User Type
- Microsoft Last Sync Time
- Azure Credentials
- The Credentials
- Microsoft User Load
- The Roles
- Users Integration User
- The Saved Searches
- Azure Users
- Azure Users Account Disabled
- The Dashboards
- Azure AD Users Load
- The Web Screen Design
- Azure AD Details
For the integration to run, information such as authorization and integration values, must be added or updated.
The REST API for Azure AD uses OAuth 2.0.
- On the AUTHORIZATION tab, complete these actions:
- Ensure that 0Auth 2.0 is selected.
- From the SaaS list, select one of the credentials listed in Adding Microsoft credentials to the vault in Oomnitza.
- Click Authenticate.
- Click SAVE.
Update the integration
- From the menu, click Configuration > Integrations, and then click Integrations List View .
- Click the integration tile for Azure AD user integration.
- Go to the Connect page and make the following changes:
- Change the value selected for Integration preference. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update.
- To identify who made the integration changes, add a valid username in the Integration user field.
- Enter the workspace ID of your company.
- Click NEXT.
- On the Mappings page, click Edit Connector. You can add rules to exclude the user records that you don't want to monitor such as system users and bots.
- When you complete making your changes, click NEXT until you get to the final page and then click FINISH.
Add fields to the People view
New fields that are ingested by Oomnitza are not automatically listed on the People page.
Add new fields
- Click People.
- Click Add.
- Click Configure the view .
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click List View Configs .
- Select the fields.