The best practice for the BambooHR User Load provides you with the information that you need to complete and run the integration successfully, and gain visibility of the data that is ingested by Oomnitza.
The following items are in the package:
- The Integration
- BambooHR Users Load
- The Business Objects
- BambooHR ID
- The Credentials
- BambooHR User Load
- The Roles
- Users Integration User
- The Saved Searches
- BambooHR: Users
For the integration to run, information such as authorization and integration values, must be added or updated.
See the Authentication section for the BambooHR API to find out how get your credentials.
- On the AUTHORIZATION tab, ensure that Basic Auth is selected.
- Enter the username, which is the API key that you retrieved from BambooHR.
- Enter a password.
- Click SAVE.
Update the integration
- Form the menu click Configuration > Integration, and then click Integration List View .
- Click the integration tile for Bamboo HR user integration.
- Go to the Connect page and make the following changes:
- Change the value selected for Integration preference. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update.
- To identify who made the integration changes, add a valid username in the Integration user field.
- Enter the subdomain for BambooHR.
- Click NEXT.
- On the Mappings page, click Edit Connector. You can add rules to exclude the user records that you don't want to monitor such as system users and bots.
- When you complete making your changes, click NEXT until you get to the final page and then click FINISH.
Add fields to the People view
New fields that are ingested by Oomnitza are not automatically listed on the People page.
Add new fields
- Click People.
- Click Add.
- Click Configure the view .
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click List View Configs .
- Select the fields.