The best practice for the OneLogin user load provides you with the information that you need to complete and run the integration successfully, and gain visibility of the data that is ingested by Oomnitza.
The following items are in the package:
- The Integration
- OneLogin Users Load
- The Business Objects
- OneLogin ID
- OneLogin Last Login
- OneLogin Last Sync Time
- OneLogin Status
- The Credentials
- OneLogin User Load
- The Roles
- Users Integration User
- The Saved Searches
- OneLogin: Users
- The Dashboards
- OneLogin Dashboard
- The Web Screen Design
- OneLogin Details
For the integration to run, information such as authorization and integration values, must be added or updated.
- On the AUTHORIZATION tab, complete these actions:
- Ensure that OAuth 2.0 is selected.
- Ensure that OneLogin is selected from the SaaS list.
- Enter the region such as us or eu.
- Enter your client ID and secret.
- Click SAVE.
Update the integration
- From the Configuration menu, click Integrations, and then click Integrations List View .
- Click the integration tile for the OneLogin user load.
- Go to the Connect page and make the following changes:
- Change the value selected for Integration preference. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update.
- To identify who made the integration changes, add a valid username in the Integration user field.
- Enter the region for your OneLogin account, for example, us or eu.
- Click NEXT.
- On the Mappings page, click Edit Connector. You can add rules to exclude the user records that you don't want to monitor such as system users and bots.
- When you complete making your changes, click NEXT until you get to the final page and then click FINISH.
Add fields to the People view
New fields that are ingested by Oomnitza are not automatically listed on the People page.
Add new fields
- Click People.
- Click Add.
- Click Configure the view .
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click List View Configs .
- Select the fields.