To authorize connections between Oomnitza and Jamf (OAuth 2.0), complete these steps:
- Log into Oomnitza.
- Click Configuration >Security > Credentials, and then click Add new credential (+).
- Add the information details.
- Click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- As authorization type select OAuth 2.0.
- From the SaaS list, select Jamf Pro.
- Enter the URL of your Jamf instance. Example:
- Enter the username and password of a user who has a Jamf account with administration privileges.
- Authenticate the connection.
- Click CREATE.
You use the credentials that you added to create and customize your Jamf Mobile (OAuth 2.0) integrations with Oomnitza.