The best practice for the Box user load provides you with the information that you need to complete and run the integration successfully, and gain visibility of the data that is ingested by Oomnitza.
The following items are in the package:
- Box Users Load
- Box SaaS Users Load
- Box SaaS Users Role
- Business Objects
- Box User ID
For the integration to run, information such as authorization and integration values, must be added or updated.
The user that you create for the integration with Oomnitza, must have the correct scopes.
You must make the following updates:
When the integration was migrated, only the shell of the credentials were created. Click the credentials for the Box user load, and enter your client ID,client secret, and scope.
- Integration Preferences
On the Connect page for the integration, make the following changes:
- Change the value selected for Integration preference. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update.
- To identify who made the integration changes, add a valid username in the Integration user field.
- On the Mappings page, click Edit Connector. You can add rules to exclude the user records that you don't want to monitor such as system users and bots.
By default, the workflow for Box SaaS Users is deactivated. You must activate the workflow if you want the workflow to retrieve user roles.
Add fields to the People view
New fields that are ingested by Oomnitza are not automatically listed on the People page.
Add new fields
- Click People.
- Click Add.
- Click Configure the view .
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click List View Configs .
- Select the fields.