You can delete users that you accidentally add to a SaaS application.
You use a spreadsheet to load SaaS users into Oomnitza, but you add them to the wrong SaaS application.
If the users that are loaded aren't assigned to contracts, you can delete them.
If the users that are loaded are assigned to contracts, you must deactivate the users first to unassign the contracts, and then you can delete the users.
- Click Software and click the SaaS record.
- Click Users.
- Select the users that were mistakenly added to the SaaS.
- Click Delete Users .
Deactivating and deleting users
- Select the users that were mistakenly added to the SaaS and assigned contracts.
- Click Deactivate Users . The contracts that are assigned to the users are unassigned.
- To show the deactivated users, click and click Deactivated Only.
- Select the users, and click Delete Users .