You can create a new dashboard to group the charts and tables that you create to present information.
- Click Dashboard.
- From the dashboard list, click Create New Dashboard.
- Enter the name of the dashboard.
- Enter a description of the dashboard.
- From the Access Type list, choose one of the following options :
- System Global. Any user with role permissions to view dashboards has access.
- Role specific. Only users with the roles that you select can access the dashboard.
- From the Dashboard type list, choose one of the following options
- Advanced. This option is only available if the EazyBI integration is enabled in your environment.
- Click SAVE.
Next, use widgets to add the charts or tables that you want to show in the dashboard.
For example, you can create an endpoints dashboard, and then add charts for the different endpoints such as a chart for laptops, for network devices, for mobile phones, and so on. Alternatively, you can add charts to dashboards that were already created.
There is a predefined limit of 20 widgets per dashboard. This limit is set in the configuration of your web instance and is implemented to ensure optimal performance and maintain a seamless user experience. Contact Support to discuss potential configuration changes.