You want to create a table so that you can review the budgeted costs for all your SaaS application contracts.
You want to show the budgeted costs for the current year and the total budgeted costs in your company currency.
Before you start
You create a search to retrieve the information for the table view. You also use the search to remove fields so that you can focus on the information that is critical to you.
Creating the search
- Open the contracts page.
- Click + ADD in the search pane.
- Add the following fields and values:
Contract Type = SaaS Contract - Enterprise
Current Yr Budgeted Contract Cost - company currency > 0
Total Budgeted Contract Cost - company currency > 0
- Click List View Preferences .
- To exclude fields from the table view, click . You can also drag and drop the fields in the order that you want to see them in the table.
- Save the search as a public search.
Creating the table
- On the Dashboards page, click Add.
- Click Table .
- Enter the name of the table.
- From the Widget Width list, select Regular or Wide. Select wide if your table generates a lot of columns.
- From the Object list, select Contracts.
- From the Saved Search list, select the search that you created.
- Click Save.
Using conditional formatting to highlight key information. You can highlight the values that are important to your task.