For the integration with Oomnitza, create a dedicated user account.
Adobe uses OAuth 2.0 authentication. Please follow the steps in the Adobe API documentation to create an OAuth 2.0 app and keep your Client ID, Client Secret and Scope to be used when adding your OAuth 2.0 credential within Oomnitza.
Below is a short description on how to obtain these credentials.
- Create a project in Adobe Developer Console.
- In the empty project, you just created, select +Add to Project in the left navigation of the Project overview and then choose API.
- Select an available service from the list and click Next.
- Select Web App.
Supply the following redirect URL:
Supply the following redirect URL pattern:
- Select the available scopes. For further information on scopes, refer to Adobe Developer Guides: OAuth scopes.
- Your Client Id and Secret are displayed in the project overview screen.
Adding the credentials
To add your Adobe credentials in Oomnitza, complete the following steps:
- In Oomnitza, click Configuration > Security > Credentials.
- Click Add new credential (+).
- Search for the integration, and then click the forward button > to select the integration.
- Enter your client credentials and any other additional information.
- Click Authenticate. You are prompted to log in to authorize your request.
- Click CREATE.
If the integration is not listed, click Advanced Mode, and add your credentials.
- On the INFORMATION tab, complete these actions:
- Add the name of the credential.
- Add the name of the owner.
- Ensure that OAuth 2.0 is selected as the Authorization type.
- Ensure that Adobe is selected from the SaaS list.
- Enter your Client ID, Client Secret and Scope. The Scope can be entered as a comma-delimited list with no spaces. Example:
- Click Authenticate. You are prompted to log into Adobe to authorize your request.
- Click CREATE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.