- Creating converters for your connectors
- Windows - Installing the Oomnitza Connector
- Ubuntu - Installing the Oomnitza Connector
- Mac OS X - Installing the Oomnitza Connector
- Creating Custom Field Mappings
- Connector Scheduling - Best Practices
The following articles describe how to install and configure the Oomnitza connector on Windows, OSX, and Linux. Each article describes how to install the pre-requisite software (for example installing python 2.7.14) how to clone the connector from GitHub onto your local device or server, how to configure the connector, and finally how to run and schedule the connector.