Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
You'll get complete visibility of your users as data from Lucidchart Account is automatically transformed into consumable information and actionable insights.
Connect Oomnitza and Lucidchart Account in minutes
Get the information and insights that you need to reduce costs and the time that you spend on administration tasks such as:
- Configurable dashboards and list views of key user information
- Configurable reports to share information about users with your colleagues and management
Before you start
To stream Lucidchart Account user data into Oomnitza, you must add your OAuth 2.0 credentials to the Oomnitza vault.
You'll need the following information:
- Your client ID
- Your client secret.
Request your client ID and secret. You must log in to your account to complete this action.
Add credentials to the vault in Oomnitza
To authorize connections between Oomnitza and Lucidchart Account, complete these steps:
- Log into Oomnitza.
- Click Configuration > Security > Credentials, and then click Add new credential (+).
- On the INFORMATION tab, complete these actions:
- Add the name of the credential such as Lucidchart Account Users.
- Add the name of the owner.
- On the AUTHORIZATION tab, complete these actions:
- As authorization type, select OAuth 2.0.
- From the SaaS list, select Lucidchart.
- Enter your client ID and secret.
- Click CREATE.
You use the credentials that you added to create and customize your integration with Oomnitza.
Create the user integration
Info and connect details
- Click Configuration > Integrations and then click Integrations List View .
- On the Integrations page, scroll down to the Extended section for User Integrations.
- Click NEW INTEGRATION.
- In the New User Integration sidebar, click Lucidchart Account.
- Click APPLY and then click NEXT twice.
- Enter a descriptive name for the integration such as Lucidchart Account Users. That'll be the name of the user integration that is shown on the Integrations page.
- From the User Selection list, select User plus SaaS User or User only.
- If you select User plus SaaS User and you have multiple instances of the same SaaS application, select the application from the SaaS Selection list. If you have a single instance of the SaaS application, skip this step.
- From the installation type list, select Cloud.
- From the Credentials list, select your credentials.
- From the Integration Preferences list, select Update only.
- Enter the name of the user of the integration.
- Click Next.
Map the Lucidchart Account fields to Oomnitza fields and create custom mappings to get the user information that you need.
Complete these actions:
- Click SMART MAPPINGS.
- Create custom mappings to map the Lucidchart Account fields that you want to add to Oomnitza:
- Click the down arrow on the field that you want to map.
- Select Add new Oomnitza user field.
- Change the name of the field. For example, you can change the name of the Name field to Lucidchart Name.
- Click CREATE.
- Assign an Oomnitza role to the users such as Employee.
- Assign a sync key to one of the fields such as the email field.
- Click NEXT.
Custom Lucidchart Account to Oomnitza mappings
The following Lucidchart Account fields can be mapped to Oomnitza:
- Account Id
- Connector Sync Time
- Roles List
- User Id
When you've completed mapping the Lucidchart Account to Oomnitza fields, click NEXT.
By default, user data is streamed to Oomnitza once every day.
You can configure the schedule to meet your needs such as changing the interval or changing the time so that the data is streamed when your system isn't busy.
- Configure your schedule.
- Click FINISH.
A new tile is created for the integration on the Integrations page.
What to do next
If you want to see the information that is collected now, click the tile on the Integrations page and click RUN.
Figure: Mock-up for illustration purposes
If you want to change the integration settings, you can click a navigation link on the page, such as 4 Mappings, and edit the settings.
Unleash the power of Oomnitza
To get valuable actionable insights that help you manage your assets, learn how to:
- Configure dashboards for your users and software
- Configure custom reports about your users and software
- Create workflows to automate tasks