The Lever User Load package includes the following components:
- Integration: This integration enables the loading of users from Lever into Oomnitza. When you execute the integration, the users are imported and can be found on the People page as well as in the Users page in Software > SaaS > Lever.
- Workflow: The workflow retrieves the Lever user's role and displays it in the Users page in the Software > SaaS > Lever menu
- Applying the package
- Package contents
- Migrating the package from development to production
- Configuring the package
Applying the package
To apply the package, complete the following steps:
- Go to Configuration > Store
- Locate your package and click Apply
- Click Yes to applying the package
Your package is added to the list in Configuration > Migrations > Packages
The following items are in the package:
- Lever SaaS Users Load
- Lever SaaS User Load
- Lever SaaS Users Role
Migrating the package from development to production
If you have a development and production instance, you can migrate the package contents to your production instance by following the steps below. However, if you have a stand-alone instance or prefer to test the package in your development environment before deploying it to production, proceed to Configuring the package.
To migrate your package from development to production, complete the steps below.
- Submit a request to Oomnitza Support to enable the migration from the development instance
- Ensure that the development and the production instances are identical
- Create an API key for the migration in your production instance
- Add the production instance and the credential name as global settings in the development instance
- Ensure that the development and production instances have the same version
- Disable configuration changes in the production instance
Refer to Planning the migration for detailed steps.
Performing the migration
To perform the migration from development to production, complete the following steps:
- In the development instance, click Configuration > Migrations > Migrate.
- Click PERFORM MIGRATION.
- As migration type, select Package.
- Select the package.
- Click NEXT and then click MIGRATE.
If your migration fails due to missing package contents, such as a Data model field or saved search, migrate the object as a standalone object and then attempt the migration again.
Configuring the package
Find your package in Configuration > Migrations > Packages and click View in the Migrations page to update the following details:
To stream Lever user data into Oomnitza, you must add your username and password to the Oomnitza vault. When you add your credentials to the vault you must ensure that you:
- Enter your Lever API key as your username.
- Enter any value (such as a space) in the password field. Since the Lever API doesn't require a password, this is to satisfy the criteria for saving the credentials.
You must update the integration details sections.
In the Integration details section, you might want to change the value selected for Integration preferences. If this is the first time that you have run the integration, select Create & Update. And, don't forget that you can add rules to exclude the user records that you don't want to monitor such as system users and bots. Just click Edit Integration in the Mapping details section and add your rules.
By default, the workflows in Oomnitza are switched off. To activate the workflow, complete these actions:
- From the menu, click Configuration > Workflows and select the workflow from the list.
- Switch the workflow to Active
Add fields to the People view
New fields that are ingested by Oomnitza may not be automatically listed on the People page.
Add new fields
- Click People.
- Click Add.
- Click the Actions menu .
- Click Screen Builder
- Click + Add Fields.
- Select the fields that you want to add and click ADD.
- Click Save
- Click List View preferences .
- Select the fields.
If you want to add multiple new fields that are related, create a group in the screen builder and add the fields to the group. For further information see Creating Field Groups.
For information on how to add your credentials to Oomnitza, and run the integration and workflows see Lever