The REST API for Kandji Devices uses API token based authentication.
You will need to supply your API key when adding your credentials to Oomnitza.
See Generate an API token in Kandji API.
To authorize connections between Oomnitza and Kandjii, complete these steps:
- In Oomnitza, click Configuration > Security > Credentials.
- Click Add new credential (+).
- Search for the integration, and then click the forward button > to select the integration.
- Add your API key.
- Click Create.
Integration not in the list? Click Advanced Mode and complete these steps:
- Add the information details.
- Click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- Ensure that API Key is selected as the Authorization type.
- Ensure that the Token Name is Authorization
- Enter "Bearer" followed by the API Key. For example,
- Ensure that Add to Header is selected.
- Click CREATE.
Setting the Kandji subdomain as a global variable
To save time entering information when you create the integration and the workflow, you can add the Kandji subdomain as a global variable in Oomnitza.
- From the menu, go to Configuration>General.
- Click Global Settings.
- Click Add new variable (+).
- Enter Kandji.Subdomain as the variable name.
- Enter your Kandji subdomain. If your Kandji URL is
https://mycompany.clients.us-1.kandji.ioyour subdomain would be:
- Save your changes.
You can use the credentials that you added to create and customize your Kandji integrations with Oomnitza.