To stream Box data into Oomnitza, you must add your OAuth 2.0 credentials to the vault.
To add your credentials in Oomnitza, you'll need:
- Client ID
- Client secret
To obtain your Client ID and secret, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Box developer account, or sign up for a free trial
- In the sidebar, click My Apps
- Click Create New App
- Click Custom App
- Select User Authentication OAuth 2.0
- Enter an app name
- Click Create App
- In the Configuration tab, copy your Client ID and Client secret.
https://generic-oauth2-proxy.oomnitza.com/oauth2/redirect_urlas the redirect URI.
- Select the Manage Users and Read and write all files and folders stored in Box scopes in the Application Scopes section.
- Save your changes.
Don't forget to keep a copy of your client ID and secret, and store it securely.
Add credentials to the vault in Oomnitza
- In Oomnitza, click Configuration > Security > Credentials.
- Click Add new credential (+).
- Search for the integration, and then click the forward button > to select the integration.
- Enter your client credentials and any other additional information.
- Click Authenticate. You are prompted to log in to authorize your request.
- Click CREATE.
If the integration is not listed, click Advanced Mode, and add your credentials.
- Add the information details.
- Click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- Ensure that OAuth 2.0 is selected as the Authorization type.
- Ensure that Box is selected from the SaaS list.
Complete these actions:
- Enter your client ID.
- Enter your client secret.
- Enter a space-separated list of scopes such as
manage_managed_users root_readwrite. For more information about permissions, see Box scopes.
- Click Authenticate.
- Click CREATE.
You use the credentials that you added to create and customize your integrations with Oomnitza.