Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
You'll get visibility of your users as data from MailerLite is automatically transformed into consumable information and actionable insights.
Connect Oomnitza and MailerLite in minutes
You'll get visibility of your MailerLite users by creating configurable workflows to automate tasks such as retrieving subsribers.
Before you start
Before you can create the integration with Oomnitza, you need to have added your MailerLite credentials to Oomnitza.
Create user workflows
To create a user workflow, you must complete these steps:
- Click Configuration > Workflows
- Click Add and select Users from the Objects list.
- Edit the Begin Block and add rules to trigger the workflow. For example, if you set the Actions to Schedule and add a rule so that the Email Equals <EmployeeEmail> you can trigger a workflow to fetch a user matching a certain name on a specific date. Refer to Using the Begin block.
- Drag and drop the API block onto the Sandbox.
- Click Edit on the API block and enter MailerLite in the search field.
- Select the MailerLite Get Total Subscriber Count preset. This preset gets the total number of subscribers.
- To choose a preset, click the forward arrow (>).
- Select the credentials that you created in Adding your MailerLite credentials to Oomnitza.
- Select Advanced Mode.
- Select the Response tab. You can map the response (in this case the total number of subscribers) as per the example below.
- Connect the Blocks.
- Save, validate, and activate your workflow.
For further information, see MailerLite API Documentation: Fetch total subscribers count.