The information for people records is pulled in automatically from an identity service provider such as SSO applications like Okta, OneLogin, GSuite, or from an active directory.
You can also add people records manually. For example, you might want to temporarily add a record for an external auditor.
Oomnitza has two default roles:
- Super Administrator
The Super Administrators role has view, add, edit, and delete rights.
The Employee role allows users to log in to Oomnitza and see their assets and their record on the People page. They can also navigate to the Dashboards page, but can only view the charts and the data that was captured if access was granted to view the dashboard information.
- From the menu, click People.
- Click Add.
- In the User details section, complete the following:
- Enter the username, which is an email address, and the primary identifier for a people record.
- Enter the email address. The email address can be the same email address that you entered in the username field.
- In the Admin fields section, select a role.
- Add any other information that you want to capture.
- Click SAVE.