Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
The HubSpot User Load uses the User Provisioning API. For further information, see HubSpot API Docs: User Provisioning.
You'll get visibility of your HubSpot users as data from HubSpot is automatically transformed into consumable information and actionable insights.
Connect Oomnitza and HubSpot in minutes
Get the information and insights that you need to reduce costs and the time that you spend on administration tasks such as:
- Configurable dashboards and list views of key user information
- Configurable reports to share information about users with your colleagues and management
Configurable workflows that you can easily create such as:
- Onboarding and offboarding users
- Deleting users, such as inactive or underutilized users
- Creating and adjusting users as part of a user change or user onboarding workflow
- Retrieving detailed user information, including the user’s contact information, team, and role
- Retrieving SaaS user roles
Before you start
Before you can create the integration with Oomnitza, you need to have added your HubSpot credentials to Oomnitza.
Creating the user integration
- In Oomnitza, click Configuration>Integrations>Overview.
- Click Block view
- On the Integrations page, scroll down to the Extended section for user integrations.
- Click NEW INTEGRATION.
- Search for the integration in the sidebar or use the Search.
- Click ADD.
Before you start
More information is provided about the following fields to help you complete the integration:
Integration preferences: By default, the option Create & Update is selected, which allows for editing existing user records and adding new ones. If your goal is only to edit existing user records, choose Update Only. On the other hand, if you only want to add new records, select Create Only.
User selection: Select User only to create users in the People tab. Select User plus SaaS User to also create SaaS users in the Software > SaaS menu. Once your users are created in the SaaS menu, you can create SaaS user workflows to validate the existence of a given user in a SaaS System and to pull role information from your SaaS System. For steps see Creating SaaS user workflows.
When you select User plus SaaS User and you have multiple instances of the same SaaS, you can choose your SaaS instance from the dropdown. If you have a single instance of the SaaS, your instance is already detected by the system.
To review or update the integrations details, click the pencil:
- Update the integration name if necessary.
- From the User Selection list, select an option.
- For installation type, ensure that Cloud is selected.
- For integration preferences, select an option.
- Enter the name of the integration user.
Choose one of the following options:
- Select the credentials that were created for the integration.
- Edit the credentials that were created for the integration.
- Create new credentials
By default, user data is streamed to Oomnitza once every day.
You can configure the schedule to meet your needs such as changing the interval or changing the time so that the data is streamed when your system isn't busy.
- Click the pencil.
- Configure your schedule.
- Click Update.
To map the fields to Oomnitza, click the pencil.
Map the HubSpot fields to Oomnitza fields and create custom mappings to get the user information that you need.
Complete these actions:
- Click Smart Mapping to automatically detect appropriate mapping fields. Values from the integration can also be dragged to the appropriate field on the Oomnitza side, or selected from the integration field dropdown.
- Create a custom mapping for the HubSpot User ID. Complete the following steps:
- Click the down arrow on the ID field.
- Select Add new Oomnitza users field.
- Change the name of the field to HubSpot User ID.
- Click CREATE.
- Map and assign a sync key to a unique field, such as the Email.
- Click UPDATE.
Note: For all user loads, it is recommended that you map role information to an employee role in Oomnitza. Users need to have an employee role defined in order to access Oomnitza. If the role information is not available from the user load, it is recommended that you select Employee from the Oomnitza Role dropdown list. You have the option to overwrite this at a later point should the role information become available.
Tracking information for user loads
When the integration is run, you can track the name of the credentials that were used and the source of the data. To do this, you map the following fields to Oomnitza:
- Connect: Credentials
Standard HubSpot to Oomnitza User Load mappings
Connector Sync Time
Primary Team Id
Secondary Team Ids
Did you know?
You can define rules for your integration by selecting Edit integration on the mapping page. For example, you may only want to run the integration if a certain contact or region exists. See Filtering integration results.
You can add new fields to your integration by selecting Add new field on the mapping page. All you need to do is specify the property name. See Creating custom API fields.
Launching the integration
Your integration is in Draft mode until all the required mandatory fields are added. Once you have added all of the required fields, we recommend that you complete the following steps
- Select Launch to activate your integration
- Do a Test Run.
- Click Sync Sessions and review the status of the integration. If you encounter any errors, see troubleshooting integrations.
- When the test run has been completed, click Run Now.
Getting your results
To view the information that is collected about your assets, click Assets. To view the information about software, click the Software tab.
To view the information that is collected about your users, click People. If you selected User plus SaaS User when running the user integration, you can also find a list of users in the Software > SaaS menu
Unleash the power of Oomnitza
To get valuable actionable insights that help you manage your assets, learn how to:
- Configure dashboards for your users and software
- Configure custom reports about your users and software
- Create workflows to automate tasks
See Getting started for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.