HubSpot uses OAuth authentication and requires your Client ID and Secret to be added to Oomnitza. To obtain your Client ID and Secret, complete the following steps:
- Log in to HubSpot or create a free HubSpot account.
- Click Create an App.
- Enter an app name and description.
- In the Auth tab, supply the following redirect URL:
- For the Scopes, select
content actions oauth settings.users.read settings.users.write account-info.security.readfollowing the example below.
- Copy your Client ID and Secret.
- Click Save.
If you are new to HubSpot or have just signed up, you must also create an App Test account. To create an App Test account, complete the following steps:
- From the menu, click Testing.
- Click Create app test account.
- Name your account and click Create
Adding your HubSpot credentials
To stream HubSpot user data into Oomnitza, complete the following steps:
- In Oomnitza, click Configuration > Security > Credentials.
- Click Add new credential (+).
- Search for the integration, and then click the forward button > to select the integration.
- Enter your client credentials and any other additional information.
- Click Authenticate. You are prompted to log in to authorize your request.
- Click CREATE.
If the integration is not listed, click Advanced Mode, and add your credentials.
- Add the information details.
- Click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- Ensure that OAuth 2.0 is selected as the Authorization type.
- Ensure that HubSpot is selected from the SaaS list.
- Enter your client ID and client secret.
- Enter a space-separated list of scopes, i.e.
content actions oauth settings.users.read settings.users.write account-info.security.read
- Click Authenticate.
- Click the radio button next to your app and click Choose Account.
- Click Connect App.
- Click CREATE.
Now that you have added your GitLab credentials to Oomnitza, you can run the extended integration for HubSpot users