Oomnitza Version 5.0 brings with it an updated Begin block for its workflow engine, with a sleek new look and some handy new functions.
The Begin Block has been updated with a new look to match Oomnitza's evolving style. The functionality of this block remains the same. Workflows can be triggered of of:
- New: Triggers on the creation of new assets.
- Edit: Triggers when an asset is edited.
- Delete: Triggers when an asset is deleted.
- Schedule: Triggers on a regular cadence.
- Linked Child: Triggers for the parent asset when a child asset is linked.
- Unlinked Child: Triggers for the parent asset when a child asset is unlinked.
- Linked Parent: Triggers for the child asset when linked to a parent asset.
- Unlinked Parent: Triggers for the child asset when unlinked to a parent asset.
A More Powerful way to run Scheduled Workflows
Version 5.0 introduces a major set of improvements to the Schedule begin criteria. Rather than running exclusively on a once-per-day basis, you can set the schedule that the workflow runs on, from every fifteen minutes, all the way to once per month.