Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
You'll get visibility of your Google Workspace users as data from Google Workspace is automatically transformed into consumable information and actionable insights.
Connect Oomnitza and Google Workspace in minutes
Get the information and insights that you need to reduce costs and the time that you spend on administration tasks such as:
- Configurable dashboards and list views of key user information
- Configurable reports to share information about users with your colleagues and management
Google Workspace REST API uses OAuth2 based authentication. Instructions on how to setup an OAuth2 App and add your credentials to the Oomnitza vault can be found here: Adding Google (OAuth 2.0) credentials.
When creating these credentials, the following scope is required:
Integrate Google Workspace users with Oomnitza
To configure the integration, complete the following steps:
- In Oomnitza, click Configuration > Integrations.
- Click Integrations List View .
- On the Integrations page, scroll down to the Extended section for users.
- Click NEW INTEGRATION.
- In the New Asset Integration sidebar, click Google.
- To integrate Oomnitza with the Google Workspace User Load, click APPLY and then click NEXT twice.
On the connect page, complete the following steps to connect the integration:
- Enter a descriptive name for the integration such as Google Workspace Users. This name will be displayed on the Integrations page once the setup is complete.
- From the User Selection list, select User plus SaaS User or User only.
- If you select User plus SaaS User and you have multiple instances of the same SaaS application, select the application from the SaaS Selection list. If you have a single instance of the SaaS application, skip this step.
- From the installation type list, select Cloud.
- Enter the Credentials that you created in Adding Google (OAuth 2.0) credentials.
- From the Integration Preferences list, select Create & Update.
- Enter the name of the user of the integration.
- Click Next.
Creating custom mappings
Map the Google Workspace user fields to Oomnitza fields and create custom mappings to get the user information that you need.
Complete these actions:
- Click Smart Mapping.
- Create custom mappings to map any other field that you want to add to Oomnitza:
- Click the down arrow on the field that you want to map.
- Select Add new Oomnitza users field.
- Change the name of the field.
- Click CREATE.
- Assign a sync key to the Email field.
- Click NEXT.
Agreed to Terms
Change Password at Next Login
Enforced in 2-Step Verification
Enrolled in 2-Step Verification
Include in Global Address List
Is Delegated Admin
Is Mailbox Setup
Last Login Time
Org Unit Path
When you've completed mapping GCP instances fields to Oomnitza fields, click NEXT.
By default, data is streamed to Oomnitza once every day.
You can configure the schedule to meet your needs such as changing the interval or changing the time so that the data is streamed when your system isn't busy.
- Configure your schedule.
- Click FINISH.
A new tile is created for the integration on the Integrations page.
What to do next
If you want to see what information is collected now, click the tile on the Integrations page and click RUN NOW.
If you want to change the integration settings, you can click a navigation link on the page, such as 4 Mappings, and edit the settings.
Unleash the power of Oomnitza
To get valuable actionable insights that help you manage your assets, learn how to:
- Configure dashboards for your users and software
- Configure custom reports about your users and software
- Create workflows to automate tasks
See Getting started