Let Oomnitza be your single source of truth!
You'll get complete visibility of your assets and users as data from Google mobile devices is automatically transformed into consumable information and actionable insights.
Connect Oomnitza and Google mobile devices in minutes
Get the information and insights that you need to reduce costs and the time that you spend on administration tasks such as:
- Configurable dashboards and list views of key asset information
- Configurable reports to share information about your assets with your colleagues and management
Before you start
Google mobile devices REST API uses OAuth2 based authentication. Instructions on setting up a Google Workspace OAuth2 App and add your credentials to the Oomnitza vault can be found here: Adding Google (OAuth 2.0) credentials.
Creating the asset integration
To configure the integration for the Google mobile device asset load, complete the following steps:
- In Oomnitza, click Settings > Integrations.
- Click Integrations List View .
- On the Integrations page, scroll down to the Extended section for Assets.
- Click NEW INTEGRATION.
- In the New Asset Integration sidebar, click Google Workspace Mobile Device Asset Load.
- To integrate Oomnitza with the Google Workspace Mobile Device Asset Load, click APPLY and then click NEXT twice.
On the connect page, complete the following steps to connect the integration:
- Enter a descriptive name for the integration such as Google mobile assets. This name will be displayed on the Integrations page once the setup is complete.
- Select Cloud as the installation type.
- From the Credentials list, select the credentials from the Oomnitza vault that you added for the connection.
- From the Integration Preferences list, select Create & Update.
- Enter the name of the user of the integration.
- Click Next.
Creating custom mappings
Map Google mobile fields to Oomnitza fields to get the asset information that you need. For the field mapping, it is recommended to follow these steps:
- Optional: Create custom mappings to map any field that you want to add to Oomnitza:
- Click the down arrow on the field that you want to map.
- Select Add new Oomnitza assets field.
- Change the name of the field.
- Click CREATE.
- Assign a sync key.
- Click NEXT.
Developer Options Status
Device Compromised Status
Device Password Status
First Sync Date
Last Sync Date
Managed Account Is On Owner Profile
Security Patch Level
Supports Work Profile
Unknown Sources Status
Wifi Mac Address
When you've completed mapping Google mobile fields to Oomnitza fields, click NEXT.
By default, data is streamed to Oomnitza once every day.
You can configure the schedule to meet your needs such as changing the interval or changing the time so that the data is streamed when your system isn't busy.
- Configure your schedule.
- Click FINISH.
A new tile is created for the integration on the Integrations page.
What to do next
If you want to see what information is collected now, click the tile on the Integrations page and click RUN NOW.
If you want to change the integration settings, you can click a navigation link on the page, such as 4 Mappings, and edit the settings.
To view the information that is collected about your mobile assets, click Assets.
Unleash the power of Oomnitza
To get valuable actionable insights that help you manage your assets, learn how to:
- Configure dashboards for your users and software
- Configure custom reports about your users and software
- Create workflows to automate tasks
See Getting started