Prevent users from logging into Oomnitza and from receiving notifications.
You can complete the following actions:
- Prevent users from logging in.
- Prevent users from receiving security emails when their username, email address, or password is changed.
- Prevent users from receiving workflow notifications or subscription emails.
- From the menu, click People.
- Click a record.
- In the Admin fields section, select Restrict Access.
To restrict access for multiple people records, select the records on the People page, click Bulk Edit, and then select Restrict Access. You might want to restrict access temporarily when you want to complete major changes without sending notifications.