You can use the import manager to find all finished and uncompleted import runs.
Import run details
For each import run you can review:
- The date and time the import was completed and the completion status
- The date the import was started and by whom
- The number of updated records created records and records with issues
- The import tags. Tags can be added or deleted by any user who has permission to access the import
- The import ID
- The mapping configuration of the import
- An option to download the import log or the import source file
Filter import runs
To access the filter configuration screen, click Filters.
You can filter import runs by:
- The import status
- The user who initiated the import
- The date or date range when the import was started
- The import tags
Sort import runs
You can sort the import runs by the date that they were started. By default, the newest runs are at the top of the list. Click Sort By Date to reverse the order of the run.
Download the import log
Click Download > Logs in the Import Manager to review the log for failed import operations.
The log is divided into two parts.
An overview of the import, including the total rows imported and successful imports.
A breakdown of the errors detailed in Part 1, including the number of the row where the error was located and details about the issue such as invalid permissions.
Download the import source file
You can download the imported file by clicking Download > File in the Import Manager.
For import runs based on Google Sheets this feature is not available.