Export data to include in reports or share information with your colleagues
You can export records in comma-separated value (CSV) format or in XLSX format.
To refine the information that you want to see in the exported file, create a search.
- Click a page such as the Contracts page.
- Click Export .
- By default, the file format is set to XLSX. You can change the file format to CSV.
- To add a header, select Add header with more details.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Your administrator can limit the number of records that are exported to ensure that system performance is not adversely affected. If your export exceeds the limit, an error message is generated. Learn more about export limit exceeded.
To set the limit for the number of records that can be exported add system_export_record_limit as the name of the global setting, and enter a numeric value. The default and maximum number of records that can be exported is 25,000. See Adding global settings.
Add header with more details
The column headings and the following details are included in the report:
- The name of the saved search if a saved search was used to generate the report.
- The date the report was generated.
- The number of records in the report.
- The filter criteria that were used to generate the report.
The report is organized by the selected field, providing you with a count of each group, and the parameter that was set for that group.