You can add a table to a dashboard that provides you with an operational view of all of your assets and user integrations.
In this scenario, you create a table that shows your asset integrations.
- From the menu, click Dashboards. You can add the chart to an existing dashboard container, or you can create a new dashboard.
- Click Add Widget.
- Select Integration status as the chart type.
- Enter the chart name.
- Choose who can view the chart. By default, is visible to all users who have dashboard privileges.
- Add a documentation link to provide more information about the dashboard.
- Add a label for the documentation link, such as Learn more. The link will be displayed on the dashboard.
- From the Object list, select Assets. You can choose either Assets or Users.
- Click SAVE.
By default, the following information is displayed for the previous week in the dashboard:
- The name of the asset integration
- The Sync start and end run time
- The status
- The number of added, updated, and skipped objects
- The number of errors
From the Show all list, you can choose the following options:
- Show completed
- Show completed with errors
- Show processing. Lists the integrations that have not completed.
- Show reviewed