Review the most active SaaS applications that your organization uses.
The 10 SaaS applications with the most user logins over the last 30 days are shown in the chart.
If a user logs in more than once on the same day, only the first login is counted.
- From the menu, click Dashboards.
- Click Add Widget.
- Select Top 10 SaaS - unique logins over the last 30 days as the chart type.
- Enter the name of the chart.
- Choose who can view the chart. By default, the chart is visible to all users who have dashboard privileges.
- Select Allow table view. When selected, users can switch from chart to table view.
- Select the dashboard container.
- Click SAVE.
The bar chart is created. You can click TABLE to review a list of the SaaS applications and the number of user logins. And, you can click a bar in the chart to see detailed information about the users of the SaaS application.