Google mobile devices REST API uses OAuth2 based authentication.
To integrate Google with Oomnitza, you'll need the following information:
- Client ID
- Client secret
Please follow the documentation links below to create an OAuth2.0 app and keep your Client ID, Client Secret and Scope to be used when configuring your credential within Oomnitza.
Don't forget to keep a copy of your client secret.
When creating the OAuth2 credential within Google, you may have to provide the redirect URL for Oomnitza, which is
https://generic-oauth2-proxy.oomnitza.com/oauth2/redirect_url . When creating these credentials, the following scope is required:
Adding the credentials
To stream Google data in Oomnitza, complete the following steps:
- In Oomnitza, click Settings > Credentials.
- Click Add new credential (+).
- Add the information details.
- Click the AUTHORIZATION tab.
- Ensure that OAuth 2.0 is selected as the authorization type.
- Select GoogleGoogle OAuth 2.0 from the SaaS list.
- Enter your Client ID, Client Secret and Scope.
- Click Authenticate.
- Click Create.
For further information please consult the links below: