You can export all your asset records, or you can export endpoints, infrastructure, or networking records.
To export asset records, complete the following steps:
- Click Hardware. You can export all your asset records or you can choose one of the following options:
- Click Endpoints to export endpoint records.
- Click Infrastructure to export infrastructure records.
- Click Networking to export networking records.
- Optional. Create a search to choose the information that you want to export.
- Click Export .
- By default, the file format is XLSX. You can change the file format to CSV.
- To add a header, select Add header with more details.
- Choose an export format. If you want to group rows that have similar values, click Group By.
- Click Export and then Download.
Your administrator can limit the number of records that are exported to ensure that system performance is not adversely affected. If your export exceeds the limit, an error message is generated. Learn more about export limit exceeded.
To set the limit for the number of records that can be exported add system_export_record_limit as the name of the global setting, and enter a numeric value. The default and maximum number of records that can be exported is 25,000. See Adding global settings.