Use counter charts if you want to create a chart that shows the total number of assets, users, locations, and so on.
- From the menu, click Dashboards.
- Click Add Widget.
- Select Counter as the chart type.
- Enter the chart name.
- Choose who can view the chart. By default, the chart is visible to all users who have dashboard privileges.
Data source and Measurement y-axis
- From the Object list, select a module such as Assets.
- Select an object or use a saved search to add data to the chart.
- From the Calculation type list, choose an option.
- If you selected Sum or Average, select a field from the Field list, .
Mock-up of counter chart to show the position of labels
- Enter the titles.
- Click SAVE.
Click the number in the chart to view the objects and its details in table view.
The name of the chart.
Specify who can view the chart.
Select an object such as Assets.
You can select an attribute of an object or you can use a saved report to filter the data that is shown for the object that you select in the chart.
Measurement (Y-Axis) settings
You can choose sum or total. If you select sum, you must select the field.
Add one or more of the following labels for the chart:
- Top title
- Bottom Title